Tuesday 29 April 2014

complaint filed against husband of ex-headmistress of Government Primary School Curca,Tiswadi under Section 189 and 506 of IPC



Filed a Police Complaint against the husband of the ex headmistress of Government Primary School Curca for threatening my mother that he will kidnap me for filing RTI applications.


I am pursuing a complaint against the wife of the person as such this threat was to force me not to pursue it.Mr.Kennedy was at that time holding in his hand a letter from one official of Directorate of Education, Porvorim by name Mr.N.G Honnekeri, it was addressed by Mr.N.G Honnekeri to the wife of Mr.Kennedy. The letter stated that Mr.Vishal Gajanan Naik has filed an RTI Application (Right to Information Act 2005) seeking reasons for the VRS (Voluntary Retirement from service) of the wife of Mr.Kennedy.This letter was intentionally made to the wife of Mr.Kennedy by said N.G.Honnekeri to intimidate Mr.Kennedy to threaten my mother, as I am also pursuing using the RTI Act 2005 a complaint filed by my mother against the said N.G Honnekeri of Directorate of Education.



The sole reason for the threat was to force me to stop from punishing Mr.N.G Honnekeri and others against whom I have enough evidence of dereliction of duties.



It is pertinent to note the circumstances under which Mr.Kennedy Threatened my mother.The Government Primary School Gawali Maula is a Government Premise, being a school the academic year ends on 30/04/2014,and since the exams of students are over on 19/04/2014 today on 25/04/2014 there were no students in the school, moreover another teacher Mrs.Preetam Fadte Alias Roshni Naik was on leave on 25/04/2014.As such my mother was alone in the school premises. And also there are no houses up to 300 meters from the school.



This was a planned threat as the other teacher remained absent without advance intimation,she too was involved in this as Mr.Kennedy could not have made a threat in presence of any other witness.



On enquiry by the police Mr.Kennedy accepted that he went to the school but denied that he made any such threat to my mother.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment